I am Candy Crush Saga user and enjoying this game from last few months. I was tired from its notifications therefor I get solution of problem and fixed that. Now I am sharing my experience with you. If you are you are tired of getting Candy Crush Facebook notifications from friends there is a simple approach to stop the consistent asking for lives and moves that ping your iphone or Android constantly of the day and night.
Candy Crush Saga is one of the top Facebook, Android and iphone game and users ask their friends for help when they are out of lives/moves. The application has to option to get lives:
- Allow users to purchase lives/moves as in application.
- Ask any Facebook friend for additional moves or lives as opposed to using cash.
If you get Candy Crush Saga’s Facebook notices on your iphone, Android or other device you will have to go online to the primary Facebook page to turn them off.
This will likewise permit you to turn off Candy Crush’s capacity to post openly to your Facebook timeline. It will take around of 5 minutes to complete this process (Turn off notification). Follow below steps –
- Login your http://facebook.com account from computer.
- In the upper right, click on the Settings symbol and after that on Settings.
- On the next page, click on Apps on the left side of the screen.
- If you don’t see Candy Crush listed in the first group of apps click on the Show All Apps link.
- Find Candy Crush Saga by scrolling or CTRL+F(type candy crush Saga) to search.
- If you still don’t see the application on page you need to play Candy Crush Saga (1 minute is enough) to get it to show up.
- Once you found Candy Crush Saga Click on Edit.
- Under “When to notify you”, click the box and choose NEVER.
Congrats! You have been stopped the
Candy Crush Facebook notifications.