King is the developer of game Candy Crush Saga. Now days Candy Crush Saga became a most popular game. It was most downloaded in 2013. Tips from http://king.com are as below.
- Matching five candies in a row create a Color Bomb. Combining a Color Bomb with any a
candyof any color will clear all the candies of that color.
- Sugar Crush: At the end of a level, if you still have Moves remaining or if there are any Special Candies remaining then there is a sequence where you get bonus score since you performed so well.
- In Candy Land, players have five lives to start with. When failing a level, a player loses a life, but the life is replenished (for free) after 30 minutes.
- Sometimes you need to reconnect to Facebook again to get your Facebook messages. You can do this in the main menu by tapping the Connect icon.
- You can play the full game without ever connecting to Facebook. You can even play
Candy Crush Sagawithout an internet connection.
- Charms are permanent. This means that once you buy a charm it is yours to keep forever. This also means that they may cost slightly more than other items in the game that you consume and buy over and over again.
- Some Charms, like the Charm of Frozen Time, can be toggled on and off from the screen that appears when tapping a button on the map, right next to the Boosters. Other Charms, like the Charm of Stripes, is used inside the level during game play, and is accessed by tapping the corresponding button in the top left corner of the screen. The Charm of Life is always active.
- Boosters come with a number of charges. Once you use the Booster, one charge is consumed. Boosters are much cheaper than most Charms and can be quite helpful if you find yourself in a pickle or if you are stuck on a particularly tricky level.
Visit our website to get tips to play candy crush level 135.